Having an issue with my 2004 Supra...

loads of issues last year which ended up with a bad chip that had to get reprogrammed... that didn't work so the marina put a new chip in it. During the diagnosis, the marina also recommended a new battery, cap, wires and router, plugs, starter and alternator. Oh and I had the prop reconditioned so it's perfect again!

We had a good few rides this year... no load... just motoring around and it ran great... REALLY great. It did stall once and restarted right away. I played it off to last years gas and some condensation. Next day I filled it up and parked it for 3 days. We went for a late afternoon cruise and it stalled again. Only, this time it didn't restart.

The fuel pump was not making any noise nor was any fuel being pumped into the carb. Next day we jumped the fuel pump and still nothing from the injector. We loosened the connector above the schrader test valve, jumped the fuel pump again and the pump is working. I'm hoping it's just a sensor that's stopping the injectors from firing...

Any suggestions on where to start.

It's been at the marina for 5 days and they're not sure when they can even look at it. I'm not ready to lose another summer on the boat.