Default 2008 22SSV Ballast Fill Pump Not Working - Fuse Location

Good evening all,
    My fill pump is not turning on. I have the stock single fill pump and 3 seperate empty pumps. When hit any of the fill pump switches the light comes on and the solenoid engages. I can hear the solenoid. Nothing from the pump. I climbed under the drivers consol looking for a fuse but could not find it.

Nice little fuse panel for the 3 solenoids and 3 empty pumps, but nothing for the fill pump. Looked on the main breaker panel, nothing labeled there indicating the fill pump.

Any idea on where the fill pump fuse is?

Thanks in advance,
    Cooper

I would have assumed it was on that low amp fuse panel for the three draining pumps. I know the one you are talking about.

When I changed my 2007 to reversible pumps, I never followed the orig wires b/c I ran new ones. So, no answer from me

Pull back the the wire loom on the main pump to get the wire colors.
    The switches or panel for the switches are easy to pop out.
    Then look under the dash.

Good luck.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by cbegis View Post
    Good evening all,
    My fill pump is not turning on. I have the stock single fill pump and 3 seperate empty pumps. When hit any of the fill pump switches the light comes on and the solenoid engages. I can hear the solenoid. Nothing from the pump. I climbed under the drivers consol looking for a fuse but could not find it.

Nice little fuse panel for the 3 solenoids and 3 empty pumps, but nothing for the fill pump. Looked on the main breaker panel, nothing labeled there indicating the fill pump.

Any idea on where the fill pump fuse is?

Thanks in advance,
    Cooper
    The solenoid valves and drain pumps are all on fuses while the full pump is on a resettable circuit breaker located by the full switch’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbin,
    I don't know whether to love you or hate you. I'll go somewhere in the middle with kind regards. Sometimes it's the obvious. It was right here in front of me and never even saw it until you pointed it out. Thanks you for the quick and very accurate/correct solution.

Quote Originally Posted by cbegis View Post
    Turbin,
    I don't know whether to love you or hate you. I'll go somewhere in the middle with kind regards. Sometimes it's the obvious. It was right here in front of me and never even saw it until you pointed it out. Thanks you for the quick and very accurate/correct solution.
    Your welcome. I was in the same position a year ago. I ended up revamping the entire ballast system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk