Default First Time Supra Owner

Just wanted to join and say hello. Will be lurking and searching. Just landed a 91 10th Anniversary All white Comp Ts6m. I was on one of the FB pages talking about making the boat look more like my truck and someone lost their mind apparently these are rare? Love the boat got a few minor kinks to work out. Like a starter that likes to keep going even when I kill the ignition switch. MY first boat, First time to ever be on or use a direct drive, so I gotta improve my docking and trailer loading abilities. Lol

IMG_20200609_165758_292.jpg

Congrats on the boat.
    Yes, you purchased the elusive white whale 10th anniversary model. They are very cool boats. I’m a purist at heart so I’d say it’s perfect the way it is, but it’s your boat so do with it what you wish. All I ask is don’t post the after pics of it...I might cry, but in all seriousness, looks great and they’re really easy to drive.

Currently, I have a PCM transmission being shipped to me that came out of a 10th anniversary Comp after it was destroyed last year so yours even became more rare I guess.

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyliving_once View Post
    Just wanted to join and say hello. Will be lurking and searching. Just landed a 91 10th Anniversary All white Comp Ts6m. I was on one of the FB pages talking about making the boat look more like my truck and someone lost their mind apparently these are rare? Love the boat got a few minor kinks to work out. Like a starter that likes to keep going even when I kill the ignition switch. MY first boat, First time to ever be on or use a direct drive, so I gotta improve my docking and trailer loading abilities. Lol

IMG_20200609_165758_292.jpg
    Nice looking boat. I had the exact same starting issue on my 89' Conbrio. Jumped in the water, my brother-in-law hit the key and the starter kept running. Had to swim back to the boat, unhook the starter cable and then touch the cable to the starter to get it back to the ramp. Installed a new starter from Discount Inboard marine, and it never did it again. Had my boat 24 years. Just sold it last summer and bought an 04'.

Congrats on the new boat.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop