Default Front Seat Cushion Removal

I have a 2003 Supra Launch and I am trying to get the front center cushion out. I removed the 4 nuts/washers from the 4 studs on the bottom of the seat (studs are still going thru fiberglass). I also removed the top front step plate to get access to front and removed the 3 screws in the front. With the 4 studs on the bottom, it makes me think the seat comes out by pulling up (tried that). Seat still seems stuck in its place. Any help with getting this darn thing out will be much appreciated. Anyone have any helpful hints?

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

IMG3.jpg

IMG4.jpg

I have an 04' Launch and I was looking at pulling mine out also. Mine is shaped slightly different than yours. I do know that over time, the cushion gets stuck to the fiberglass and can be tough to break loose. Have you tried getting between the cushion and fiberglass and lightly prying on it?

I have a Launch SSV so it's a bit different, but when I removed my upholstery I had to go full contortionist to get at all the fasteners. My guess would be if you pull your speakers you'll fine a fastener or two near there. If not, go find a 10 year old and have him feel around behind the seat with kid-sized arms. My guess is you've still got a few holding on.