Default 1989 Supra Comp - Hit Rock Idling Around

I picked up a 1989 Supra Comp recently, and while trolling around at idle I hit an abandoned crib. The engine stopped when i hit the rock, and it started back up after I got off the rocks. There was no vibration until I hit 30 mph, so I expected some prop damage. I pulled the boat out and found the prop had a little damage, but I also found a few other things which may have been there previously? Or maybe occurred during this incident.

1. Prop has small damage to the fins, this will get repaired/replaced.
    2. The strut has a small crack in the gelcoat. May been there for some time. Fill with sealant, or do a fiberglass repair?
    3. front tracking fin is not aligned with the other two? Is this normal?

I am wondering if this is a simple prop repair, or if additional repair is required.

Thanks everyone.IMG_2399.HEIC.jpgIMG_2401.HEIC.jpgIMG_2402.HEIC.jpgIMG_2403.HEIC.jpg

1. Prop- either repair or buy new. Repairs like that are usually under 100
    2. Do the fiberglass repair.
    3. No, it’s not normal. You can order a new one online and install.

It looks like the fiberglass was repaired before . The vibration is definitely the prop. Check the drive shaft alignment. I have a tracking fin off a 86 not sure if its the same sent me some pics and measurements. mike 678-227-8833

Thanks everyone for the help. Update: I was able to get the prop and fin repaired. I repaired the cracked and chipped gelcoat.

When I was reinstalling the prop, I noticed the drive shaft does not sit centered in the skag. Does this need to be repaired? Or is this ok?

Thanks again,
    Christian

IMG_2404.jpg

Skeg or shaft could be bent . It may also need new cutlass bearings. Did you check the shaft alignment?