Default Kenwood Commander Replacement

Has any one replaced their Kenwood commander at the Helm with a Wakesounds remote?
    Having issues with my Kenwood head unit and want to replace with wetsounds setup but concerned with the fit and finish at the helm.
    Anyone have any pics of this setup or tips?

I am having the same challenge...did you ever find a solution to install an upgraded remote with a sharp fit/finish?

Went with a Wetsoubs MC1 mounted next to the amps, used the head unit that came with it in place of the existing radio and purchased a wetsoubds transom remote that I used at the helm. Came out pretty good, I planned on posting pics for you today but I never made it to the boat. I will post asap.

I’m going to give this a bump.

I checked here first, trying to see if anyone had some advice with changing the head unit and remotes for a 2007 Sunsport 22V. I decided to go with a Kicker KMC4 head unit with the KRC12 wired remotes. The dash with the integrated remote with the Perfect Pass command center was the problem. Didn’t want something to look like sh’# with the existing holes. Got my wife to cut a piece with her laser machine out of black acrylic. Here is the picture at the helm.

EED7F7FF-577A-447E-B4E7-636478FA8C80.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kilroy_81; 06-17-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Finally posting some pics myself...Only 2 years late. Not quite as clean as Kilroy_81 but good enough for us. Hardly notice it. WS Helm Pic1.jpgWS Helm Pic1.jpgWS Helm Pic2.jpgWS Helm Pic3.jpg