Default JL Audio Remote Question 2018 SL450

I have a 2018 SL450. The manual for this seems to be non-existent. I have a remote on the steering wheel, on the transom, and on the passenger side. The remote on the passenger side has the main volume control (+ and -) and them (4) separate volume controls (+ and -). Should I assume the separate controls are for the different "zones"... cabin, tower, bow, and subs? I am having trouble dialing it in. If anyone has any knowledge of this I would appreciate the help. Also if anyone knows of a manual for this remote in particular that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

You can download and view the 2018 owners manual as well as the vision control manual on the Supra website.

Look for the downloads option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did do that but they make no mention of that remote, unfortunately.

I have a 2018, I use that midship remote but only to adjust volume, change songs etc.

I suggest you just spend some time with it to see what other things you can change.

I have to admit there are too many remotes in the Supras lol. 5 plus your phone.

Not on my boat, but in the User Settings there is a EQ Screen you can pull up to make adjustments for the zones.
    2018 Supra SL400

Are you sure your boat is fitted with the JL Media Master and remotes? I though they used the Murphy ICE Media center. And yes, I know the speakers and and amps are JL.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

You may be right on that. I assumed with the speakers that the whole system was JL. I need to check this.

Is the JL media Master superior? Or did SC just choose the vision screen integration?