Default Bimini for 1994 Supra Sunsport

Bought a 1994 Supra Sunsport that does not have a tower or Bimini or hardware for a bimini. We use a “10 Foot Pole” to extend the ski pylon and (at this point) I don’t plan to instal a tower because of cost but also because the extension seems to be working just fine for our needs. I’d really like to install a bimini and would love to be able to instal one that would have been the OEM version or something very close to it. Hoping that those of you who upgraded to towers and no longer use your original bimini wouldn’t mind passing it along to someone else (for a fee, of course) even if it’s just the frame and fittings. I’m sort of okay at sewing a new canvas if needed. Or, short of that, if someone who still has the original installed could take pictures of it (especially close ups of the fittings) would be really helpful. I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find many good pictures of what the original bimini looked like. Or if there is a good thread that shows what I’m looking for on this forum or another. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

I don't believe they came with a bimini . My 89 didn't. If you google boat bimini top there tons of places that sell them. You will need to measure the with and height you want . I got one from Iboat.com I have been happy with it.

This is my 89 with a New Dimensions tower the bimini is a modified universal bimini .

This is my 92 Comp with the bimini from Iboat.com I went about 50 inches high so I can walk under it both work great for under 150.00 each

The bimini on the 92 Comp looks like what I’d be going for. Do you know if the strap that goes forward can be replaced with something that attaches to the windshield instead? Trying to cut down on things obstructing vision (although I guess I’m usually looking over the windshield so a bar or strap to the side/top of the windshield would be in the way a little as well). Also trying to minimize holes in fiberglass but I suppose that can’t be completely avoided either. Really surprised that the price is under $150. I’ll have to check them out. Figured I’d be in for $300-$400. Good news.

I had to drill 4 holes in the gunnel for the center mount . The front straps are mounted to the rub rail the rear attach to the grab rail.