Bought a 1994 Supra Sunsport that does not have a tower or Bimini or hardware for a bimini. We use a “10 Foot Pole” to extend the ski pylon and (at this point) I don’t plan to instal a tower because of cost but also because the extension seems to be working just fine for our needs. I’d really like to install a bimini and would love to be able to instal one that would have been the OEM version or something very close to it. Hoping that those of you who upgraded to towers and no longer use your original bimini wouldn’t mind passing it along to someone else (for a fee, of course) even if it’s just the frame and fittings. I’m sort of okay at sewing a new canvas if needed. Or, short of that, if someone who still has the original installed could take pictures of it (especially close ups of the fittings) would be really helpful. I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find many good pictures of what the original bimini looked like. Or if there is a good thread that shows what I’m looking for on this forum or another. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.