Default 2018 SL450 Ballast Question

I have a 2018 SL450, recently when I am filling the ballast it seems like the bilge is kicking on after I fill the ballast. When I look in the engine compartment and where the center drain plug is there is no water but the bilge seems to be dumping a lot out. The 2018 has a sub-ballast system...is it possible that this is somehow leaking and it is triggering the bilge. This only happens after I fill the ballast, and just started happening recently. Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by deryckrob View Post
    I have a 2018 SL450, recently when I am filling the ballast it seems like the bilge is kicking on after I fill the ballast. When I look in the engine compartment and where the center drain plug is there is no water but the bilge seems to be dumping a lot out. The 2018 has a sub-ballast system...is it possible that this is somehow leaking and it is triggering the bilge. This only happens after I fill the ballast, and just started happening recently. Thanks in advance for any help.
    You should be able to check the fittings.

The center bag has 2 pumps and can be accessed by the center circle in your floor, just past your cooler opening. Not sure if the vent is towards the bow of the boat. I have never tried to access that fitting.

Each rear locker should have an opening thru the back surf locker hatch via an access panel/rectangle door. There also should be an access panel under the star/port seats behind the tower.

If you are talking about pulling up the floor to get access to the ballast bag compartments, that looks more complex, especially on the rear bags. I have never done it, but when I mentioned that phase of floor coming up to the dealer, his response was "more that what you would think"
    2018 Supra SL400