Default Single reversible pump and electric ball valves?

Has anyone updated the gravity 3 system with a single reversible pump and three electric ball valves? The boat I just bought has the system removed and I’d like to upgrade vs just reinstall. I have seen a few different ways of doing this, the 1,000.00 wakemakers system, three tsunami pumps, and just ditching the sprinkler valves for electric ball valves.

I’d like to put a king pump in place of the stock fill pump, and wire in three ball valves and figure out how to wire them so the valves open for fill and drain and be able to reverse the pump. Or keep the stock pumps to drain the bags. I was going to re route the drain hoses to fittings on the sides of the hull to act as vent/ overflow.

Am I trying to reinvent the wheel here? I haven’t seen this one done yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would ditch/avoid any setup that uses valves. From a simplicity stand point, a reversible pump for each sac, is the way to go.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Wylietunes View Post
    I would ditch/avoid any setup that uses valves. From a simplicity stand point, a reversible pump for each sac, is the way to go.
    I’m trying to avoid going the thousand dollar route with the wakemakers three reversible pump system. I thought about it, almost did it, but they are also out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been trying to figure out the best solution too, that would come in under the WM 1k package. (Which is apprently due back in stock in a few weeks) Even upgrading the 2 rears using their pumps/wiring comes in around $800.. you may as well pay the extra $200 and get the full kit.
    Most other options seem like lipstick on a pig.. could upgrade the manifold and ball valves, but at the end of the day its adding more points of potential failure as opposed to 3 good pumps the thru hulls.

The wakemakers reversible pump upgrade was one of the best upgrades on my 2007. The new surf platform helped the surf wave too.
    2018 Supra SL400