Default Front ballast not filling or emptying on 2018 Supra SR 400, but rear ballasts work

Neither the automatic (profile), electronic (Vision) or manual (switch) methods will fill or drain my front ballast. When I look at the Diagnostic on the Vision screen, it indicates the circuit is not “on”. Any help where to look for the problem? General forum threads point to the PDM, breakers, fuses, etc., but it appears as though faults there would be for all things connected to the PDM, not just the front ballast. This makes me think it’s either the wiring or the impeller/pump. But the owners manual does not show where those wires run. Help to find them and see if there is a break/disconnection or if there is somewhere else to look would be appreciated. Thanks. Paco.

I found the problem. There is a breaker under the driver (starboard) dash that is very hard to see. It was tripped. I reset it and the front ballast pump began working again. It says it supplies the PDM, but only the front ballast was impacted - weird.