Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The old prop had a couple of dings on it. I have not had a vibration until the this past Sunday.

I just order the windy blinks. Hopefully that will something if there is something going on engine related.

I had a similar bog in my 2008 a few years ago with only about 200 hours on it. It was literally dirty/corroded contacts in the cap and rotor. I took it off and cleaned them up with a green scotch pad, and it fixed the problem. I replaced my plugs too, but that was probably not necessary and they were kind of pricey. I didn’t have a vibration though. It was very hit and miss too, like you are describing, so was hard to duplicate. But, it might be worth checking out for a cheap/free fix.
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

updated..... replaced the ignition coil and it solved the bogging i believe. Checked my prop again a little closer this time and found 2 fines bent. I coundnt tell until i checked it moving......prop was 3 weeks old.

I took the boat out this past Tuesday. It ran perfectly. New prop and new ignition coil. No more bogging(ignition coil) and more vibration(new prop).

Quote Originally Posted by dpike View Post
    I took the boat out this past Tuesday. It ran perfectly. New prop and new ignition coil. No more bogging(ignition coil) and more vibration(new prop).
    Great news. Enjoy whats left of the season.