Default 1995 Supra LaBrisa Starting Issue

Hello everyone and thanks for reading this in advance,

As the title states, I have a 1995 Supra LaBrisa w/ the PCM 351 Pro-Tec ignition set up. In the two years I've owned the boat, it's had issues trying to fire off from a cold start but a quick shot of starting fluid has always done the trick. Long story short, I had to get a tow back to the dock two weeks ago. The boat pulled two small kids on a tube from one side of the lake to the other then started running rough spitting, coughing, small backfire and would not start there after. I just paid the thing off the week before, go figure.... Called Vince at skidim and started troubleshooting. In the past week I've replaced the battery, starter, alternator, oil switch, water switch, impeller, low pressure fuel pump, high pressure fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, and spark plug leads. Still have no spark. Fuel is good, engine cranks hard, and have inspected all wiring for corrosion/discrepancies with no results. My next step would be to do the holly carb/cap and rotor conversion but wanted to see if any of you had any input for this type of situation before spending the bucks. I understand some of the recent maintenance done has nothing to do with the ignition problem but thought I would list them anyway. Any suggestions are appreciated.

95 LaBrisa.jpg

Pro tech is a evil word . Its probably the ignition . Problem is no parts available anymore. If you do a search on google you might get lucky other wise your only option is to convert it.

Appreciate the response. Parts are on order through skidim. I'll update with the results after install.