Default 06 Supra Launch 20 Direct Drive Transmission Leak

Hey guys!
    I really need some help here. I have a 2006 Supra Launch 20 direct Drive. Yesterday I was on my way back to the launch when I noticed the boat slipping out of gear. Popped the engine compartment and it was full of tranny fluid. Shut it down and got a tow the rest of the way. Tonight I filled it up with fluid, threw the muff on and watched. It is pouring the fluid out of the bottom of the flywheel, right on the bottom. I am somewhat mechanically inclined and could use all advice on what could be the problem and how to fix it! Thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tvesely1 View Post
    Hey guys!
    I really need some help here. I have a 2006 Supra Launch 20 direct Drive. Yesterday I was on my way back to the launch when I noticed the boat slipping out of gear. Popped the engine compartment and it was full of tranny fluid. Shut it down and got a tow the rest of the way. Tonight I filled it up with fluid, threw the muff on and watched. It is pouring the fluid out of the bottom of the flywheel, right on the bottom. I am somewhat mechanically inclined and could use all advice on what could be the problem and how to fix it! Thank you so much!!
    I would make 100% sure that its not leaking at one of the transmission cooling hoses and running down the case and off the trans/flywheel housing. If its not that, then I would say your front seal in the trans has gone bad.