Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dude is a troll. Posted the same thread, word-for-word, on other boat manufacturer pages too.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I noticed it on the Supra and moomba forum.

I took it as a butt hurt dreamer who can’t afford to the pay to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that's me the butt hurt troll and its true I cant afford a 175k plus new boat I cant even afford the yearly deprecation on it? Fortunately I already own all the boats I need. If you want to Pay to play then go ahead I don't play the payment game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Yep that's me the butt hurt troll and its true I cant afford a 175k plus new boat I cant even afford the yearly deprecation on it? Fortunately I already own all the boats I need. If you want to Pay to play then go ahead I don't play the payment game anymore.
    My comment was directed at the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Wait, there are now Wake Ships in addition to the Wake Boats?
    You haven't seen the 2021 Megasurf it has everything including the kitchen sink.

These things depreciate?

Where, when?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boat market is crazy, you can get what you paid new 2-3 years ago.

High demand from pandemic, new prices increased means you can sell used fast and for what you paid.

Back in the late 90's Harley Davidson was so hot and in demand you could get more than you paid . That only lasted a couple years until supply met and then exceeded demand today they almost worthless and the company is almost bankrupt. Don't get caught up in it boats are a high depreciating toy . Very few ever break even .

Never planned to break even, just a lucky break we got in the current market.

Happy to spend the depreciation for the quality of family time we get each summer.

Back in the late 90's Harley Davidson was so hot and in demand you could get more than you paid . That only lasted a couple years until supply met and then exceeded demand today they almost worthless and the company is almost bankrupt. Don't get caught up in it boats are a high depreciating toy . Very few ever break even .
    Was that a supply/demand issue or did HD hit the recession of 2007/2008 and never figured out how to rebrand as markets changed? The HD rise was from the popular high-end for 'baby-boomers', and now that crowd is older. The HD crazy never caught on to the millennials. Electric motorcycles - give me a break. Let me hear the roar of those pipes.

Agree, I laugh at the people thinking these boats are easy flips. Or the people getting news ones each year. They are taking that first year deprecation hit like any other motor vehicle even if they are getting a rock-solid price from the dealer each year. Right now is an anomaly with all the COVID stuff around and people wanted to spend family time on the lake.

The thing about Supra, they are a niche b/c they do not make that many of them. Demand is controlled.
    2018 Supra SL400