Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Having an issue with my power tower. It won't go down
    . Any tricks to reset?

If the tower goes up, but won’t go down, my guess is the connection to the down button is loose. I would remove the tower panel and inspect the button connectors to make sure they are fully attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Arizona View Post
    F Facebook, I am way too old for that millennial $h!tshow.

No worries, I will move over to the moomba forum and leave you guys alone.

Hi guys, I am with Larry, not in the least interested in Facebook, and I bought a Supra, not a Moomba. Don’t have an issue with Moomba’s as I quite like them, but again I own a Supra. I chose to stay in the Supra forum and it lends credit to the name that there are so many older crafts here. Just because we like the new tech and surfing vs skiing or wakeboarding doesn’t make us bad people. Just having fun out on the water like everyone else with a heated seat and steering wheel easing the pain in our knees. Lol. I promise to never call anyone ‘bro’ or use the word ‘stoke’. Supra owners unite.....
    2022 Supra SL450. Ordered
    2021 Supra SL450. Sold
    2020 Supra SL450 Sold
    2019 Supra SL450 Sold
    2018 Supra SL550 Sold
    2017 MasterCraft X10 Sold
    2013 Supreme V232 Sold
    2003 Centurion Air Warrior Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Oldernotwiser View Post
    Hi guys, I am with Larry, not in the least interested in Facebook, and I bought a Supra, not a Moomba. Don’t have an issue with Moomba’s as I quite like them, but again I own a Supra. I chose to stay in the Supra forum and it lends credit to the name that there are so many older crafts here. Just because we like the new tech and surfing vs skiing or wakeboarding doesn’t make us bad people. Just having fun out on the water like everyone else with a heated seat and steering wheel easing the pain in our knees. Lol. I promise to never call anyone ‘bro’ or use the word ‘stoke’. Supra owners unite.....
    That said, the moomba forum has far more information and resources towards the newer Supras.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Arizona View Post
    That said, the moomba forum has far more information and resources towards the newer Supras.
    From another thread that highlighted the build slot allocation from Skiers Choice is probably the reason there. If there are 1200 new Moombas built to I think they said 500 new Supras, that ratio would drive more new Moomba owners seeking information and going to the Moomba forum and as a byproduct as the new Supras are similar to the Moomba the information carries over. There were a few Moomba guys that were on the threshold of spamming this forum and that resulted in the general disdain for them. That being said even though I own an old ski boat, I have nothing against the new boats save the price tag.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242