Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SA or SL

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Arizona View Post
    My take is there is not much you can do on the SR, apparently there is not enough real estate to make it a walk through like the rest of the Supra line and not sure it’s a big seller.

SL is next up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It must be the lowest in numbers of Supra boats built.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the feedback. I demo'd a 19 SL recently and absolutely loved the surf wave. I ride skim and am 165lbs so had plenty of play area all the way up to 11.6 plus mph. The SL felt a little big given we normally run with only 4 of us though. Drove great! A little sluggish out of the hole, but that was all prop. We just surf so would go down to a 12 or 13 pitch which would solve that problem. I will wait and see if I can demo a SA next Spring. There may be a lot of used boats for sale next year if the pandemic gets us all back to work.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chadwfehr View Post
    I will wait and see if I can demo a SA next Spring. There may be a lot of used boats for sale next year if the pandemic gets us all back to work.
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Never know about the boat market and other variables that effect it. Since all the new 2021 builder slots are getting deposits right now, the supply of new boats may be an issue for some (not saying that is you) thinking they can just walk into a a dealer and start building a new Supra boat. If they want new, they might have to take what is in inventory or probably secure something in 2022. Good problem to have for SC.

But there are also plenty of guys moving around on the newer boats (18-19-20s), so you need to be ready to move once you find one that fits your selection.
    2018 Supra SL400

Most 21 Supra build slots are sold out.

My dealer is sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk