Default 2008 22SSV tower parts

Hello all,

I recently bought a 2008 22SSV earlier this year. This is the first wake boat we have owned as a family. As our season runs to an end here in Illinois. I am fixing a few things on it. I am looking for the black rubber gasket/spacer that goes in between the boat itself and the mounting point on the tower. It appears they are some sort of rubber but cant seem to find replacements. Any idea on replacements or material to make my own? The originals are still installed but pieces of them have been falling apart.

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by BH1989 View Post
    Hello all,

I recently bought a 2008 22SSV earlier this year. This is the first wake boat we have owned as a family. As our season runs to an end here in Illinois. I am fixing a few things on it. I am looking for the black rubber gasket/spacer that goes in between the boat itself and the mounting point on the tower. It appears they are some sort of rubber but cant seem to find replacements. Any idea on replacements or material to make my own? The originals are still installed but pieces of them have been falling apart.

Thanks for your help
    Try calling Xtreme Towers in TN. I think the 2008 had the Extreme Tower - Rad-A-Cage Tower. They can help you out. They are using a 'clear-looking' plastic now.

You can build your own if you have somewhere to get the material from - same thickness and density.

Two person job. Do not try to turn the screw. Use the screwdriver just to keep the screw from turning while you tighten and loosed the nut from underneath or the screw head will strip. Not a fun job from what I hear for the person on the boat side. Probably have to pull some speakers.
    2018 Supra SL400