Quote Originally Posted by svienb View Post
Have you found any information on how to use the surf system. Or are you just using the presets with Autowake?

I want a mellow wave for my 10 year old and I thought the 2 wake surf presets were to big.

Also noticed that when the bow ballast is full it lifts the seat cushions, any suggestions?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I haven't had the boat in the water yet. Everything I know about AutoWake is from the threads here, the Moomba forums, and Wake9's youtube videos. Better info on the Moomba forum for autowake. More new Supra owners there then on this forum.

I love the colors on your boat. You got a pretty one. My wife would love it. We needed the 450 due to altitude, and options on used 450's were limited. We could get our boat wrapped or painted if we wanted, but that is a consideration down the road.

Like Larry said, get some lead if you haven't already. Easier to disperse the lead around the boat than people. I have 900#'s. I usually run a small crew, so that give me good displacement and ability for Autowake to drain bags as needed to achieve desired pitch and roll settings. Autowake preset 2 is what most adults start with. Like Larry said, a little wake plate goes a long ways to lengthen and soften the wave. An increase in speed can also lengthen your wave, but this is not advised for new surfers.

My thoughts are just go put some hours on the boat adjusting the surf tabs, ballast settings, and smart plate. You may need to reset the presets back to factory defaults if someone edited them, particularly on the back to dock preset. That would give you a clean slate to adjust the boat to "You", the owner of an awesome looking surf machine.