Threaded View

Default Supra SE, new to brand, opinions welcome

Hello everyone, looking at the Supra brand and I think I am going this direction. Looking at the SE 450 (I'm low elevation) and I am debating a couple of things. Recently visited my local dealer and to my surprise can get a new SE 450 with every single option including stern thrusters and after tax at 153 (143 pre tax. This seems like a pretty good deal to me but I was unsure if MSRP vs. true price was a sales tactic used by all dealers. MSRP of the boat was 180,980 and boat + options pre tax is 143,675.

1) I drove boat with stern thrusters and on one hand seems gimmicky but on other hand it is a busy lake and does seem like it helps quite a bit especially when docking in chop or picking people up. $8500 option.

2) Any other win buying new vs. used? I am struggling to find a reason to buy new, the used boat actually has a longer warranty because they purchased a 7 year.

3) Probably a hot topic but if I bought new any better way to save on tax by buying in another state? How would the state even know that the boat lives in one state or another?

4) Best option for boat financing?
    Last edited by DDD123; 09-20-2020 at 09:36 PM.