Default Update the ballast settings on the touch screen

2016 SE...I have installed larger than factory bags, and have been able to adjust the timer settings on the fill and empty pump run times. but is there a way to adjust what the weight setting is from the original bag. typically, the touch screen reads an estimated weight of ballast based on the percent full from the timer operation. i know it is a small detail, but is there a way to change this setting or is this something i just live with? i tried touching the weight on the screen, but that does not seem to allow me to adjust it.

Not that I'm aware of. That Settings Screen is for the ballast timer and smart plate crossover points.

The Total Weight is 'not really' a relevant number unless the boats would come with a new sensor of total weight displacement. It would have to operate like a fuel guage that measures what is in the tank or what the boat is totally displacing.

For example, if your SE has ballast for 3200#s. Assume the timers are set for 11-13 mins and your impellers are worn out. Your bags may be getting75% of the water to fill. Screen still shows 3200#s.

I've had times where my SL gets out if synch when draining, filling, auto vs manual fill and empty, so at the end of the day, I still have water in the bags, but the screen shows 0 in the bags.

I get what you are saying though.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 10-04-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400