Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Been dying for updates on this project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All done except some upholstery and new swim platform and brackets!

Wooowwwww!!! And how’s she running!? This is incredible work.

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Wooowwwww!!! And how’s she running!? This is incredible work.

It sounds great. Haven’t been on the water just yet.

Tomorrow it finally sees the water!

Labor of love for sure. Good luck with water test!

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Did you have to replace or redo any of the wiring? Was it difficult? Reason I ask is a month back I hooked up a connection wrong on the battery and smoked something under the console. Lost all my gauges and stereo. Every shop I've taken it to acts like its the end of the world for my boat and might be impossible to fix. The local Supra dealer wont even look at my boat because of how old it is. ('05 Launch 24 SSV). Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for something positive that I haven't ruined my boat. Thanks. Wish I had the patience to rebuild something like you. Its going to be a great boat once you finish. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by imjustjack View Post
    Did you have to replace or redo any of the wiring? Was it difficult? Reason I ask is a month back I hooked up a connection wrong on the battery and smoked something under the console. Lost all my gauges and stereo. Every shop I've taken it to acts like its the end of the world for my boat and might be impossible to fix. The local Supra dealer wont even look at my boat because of how old it is. ('05 Launch 24 SSV). Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for something positive that I haven't ruined my boat. Thanks. Wish I had the patience to rebuild something like you. Its going to be a great boat once you finish. Good Luck.
    I didn’t get into any wiring thankfully. That sounds like a project

Quote Originally Posted by imjustjack View Post
    I just don’t think many shops know much about electrical troubleshooting these days and with all the new business it seems like they just don’t want to help. Did you ever look for a main breaker in the doghouse? Everything on your boat is protected electrically so I really don’t think you smoked anything. If you were in AZ I’d look at it for you.