Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Is it this one?

    https://www.bakesonline.com/indmar-z...iABEgJNUvD_BwE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbinesurgeon View Post
    Is it this one?

    https://www.bakesonline.com/indmar-z...iABEgJNUvD_BwE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You sir are the man! Thank you. I looked all over for that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_289 View Post
    You sir are the man! Thank you. I looked all over for that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unless you are a lady. Then you are the woman. It is 2021. Gotta be PC


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_289 View Post
    Unless you are a lady. Then you are the woman. It is 2021. Gotta be PC


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha, no Iím a man and I also identify as one too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Ha Ha . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lake Nottely, Blairsville, GA
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_289 View Post
    Unless you are a lady. Then you are the woman. It is 2021. Gotta be PC.
    If you find a woman looking at Bakes Online for Indmar transmission temperature switches, marry her!

    1983 Supra Rider
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    1983 Supra Beast
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey great work on your restoration looks great!!! Quick question I also have a 2006 21v and since yours is all taken apart, can you see if tracking fins have a nut on top side or if itís a threaded plate. Also does tank have to be removed to get to? I have a bent tracking fin and didnít know if I could just back out the hex head bolts and remove or if the process would be more involved for removal. Drives fine way it is but want to fix at some point. Thanks Ryan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillry View Post
    Hey great work on your restoration looks great!!! Quick question I also have a 2006 21v and since yours is all taken apart, can you see if tracking fins have a nut on top side or if itís a threaded plate. Also does tank have to be removed to get to? I have a bent tracking fin and didnít know if I could just back out the hex head bolts and remove or if the process would be more involved for removal. Drives fine way it is but want to fix at some point. Thanks Ryan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pull the fuel tank, there are nuts on the inside.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •