This is great stuff guys. I really appreciate your responses. I attend the boat show every year and keep up to date with what is out there. There are things I like about the newer boats and many things I find ridiculous but regardless; the prices just blow me out of the water.
Add on financing for x amount of years and can't even fathom paying that price for a boat. Maybe the select few can write a big fat check and have no worries, but not me.

My dilemma is that my lake house has increased in value 60% over the last five years and I owe less than a new SA450 price tag for it.
If Supra could make a boat that sleeps 12 in beds comfortably and increases in value when you drive it off the lot, then I may have a chance to convert the wife to a new surf monster.

Seriously, glad you guys shared with me this information and how you feel about your decisions. I mean if you got it, flaunt it, use it. Good to know Supra still makes a quality product and crazy for me to think they sell out all their build spots.

Hope you post some pics up once you get them this spring.