Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

People have also mounted them inside the locker panels.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...ty-III-Upgrade
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the thread and pics. I'm not sure why, but my boat doesn't have that much room for some reason. There is a cooler under the center seat, but it is directly over the V drive unit. Anything put there will make tranny and V drive annual MX a true pain. The current sprinkler valves are under the center seat and over the V drive, but a single 1-1/2" pump would take up more room than all the sprinkler valves.

Once I finish the wake plates I'll get serious and post some pics of what I am working with.

Quote Originally Posted by CJD View Post
    Thanks for the thread and pics. I'm not sure why, but my boat doesn't have that much room for some reason. There is a cooler under the center seat, but it is directly over the V drive unit. Anything put there will make tranny and V drive annual MX a true pain. The current sprinkler valves are under the center seat and over the V drive, but a single 1-1/2" pump would take up more room than all the sprinkler valves.

Once I finish the wake plates I'll get serious and post some pics of what I am working with.
    good luck.
    2018 Supra SL400