Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Project looks great. I was reading your fill times and if you compare to my boat, it’s much better for sure. With 360 pounds difference in our rear bags (1100s vs 1280s), you’re filling about 40 seconds faster than me overall. I have my timer set for 8.40

Now, I do carry additional lead weight and store 200 pounds or 4 bags underneath those 1100s so I’m essentially the same weight as you when full. The one thing I’ve learned with my boat however is to set the non surf side bag to 90 percent full. I don’t fully weight the back end as I want a bit of roll for the surf side.
    I kinda know by looking at bag where it needs to be and adjust if necessary but seems best setup for excellent wave on the 242.
    I’m sure everyone’s setup is different.

Pro install for sure though and best of luck with this season. Hope your friends and family appreciate all of your hard work.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Inled View Post
    I just realized my bags all have just 3/4” fittings on them, so probably not any point in putting the HF pump in.
    If you are using impeller pumps, the smaller inlet just means the water's velocity increases. So no real measurable drop in flow rate. Aerator pumps, different story. But even then, its not that great of a drop between a 1" to 3/4" sac port.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

The HF pump has 1-1/2" inlet/outlet. I'd be willing to bet there would be a difference in flow if using 3/4" plumbing.

What sacs are you using that have a 1.5" inlet?
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Wow. 3 mins on a 1100# bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400