Default 1988 Supra Water in Oil

Hello, my son has a 351 in his '88 Supra and there is water in the oil. Besides a cracked block, how else could water get in the crankcase? Thanks

Did it freeze? How much water are you talking about? Is the oil milky like a Chocolate milkshake? It's also common for the exhaust manifolds to cause that if it didn't freeze I would check there. Where is the boat located?

The boat was located in N. Texas and may have been exposed to freezing conditions. How can exhaust manifolds allow water into the crankcase? Also, do you have any insight on my loose rudder issue? Thanks

The exhaust manifold can crack or rot out and allow water to enter the cylinder through the exhaust valve . Its a long shot at best . If its been in freezing conditions it's probably the engine block . It might be a head or intake manifold . It will have to disassembled and inspected to find the crack and there may be more than one. As for the rudder a little play is ok if its excessive it will need to be removed and inspected for wear. Your big problem is the engine that may be a deal ender.

I turned it over yesterday with the plugs removed and water came from two of the starboard cylinders. I heard there was water in the crank case, but I have not seen it yet. Does this sound like it could be a head?

Head,exhaust manifold, intake manifold or block . You will just have to take it apart until you find the problem. If its freeze damage you could have more than one crack?