Default Underwater Lights

Looking for some Blue LED underwater lights. They are off a 2012 Supra 22ssv Launch Worlds edition. I have found several online but are not exact matches. I really don't want to have to replace both lights given that only one is out but more importantly do not want to have to drill more holes in the hull. The pics are the lights and there is a chrome cover that is not included in the pic. It simply clips over this fixture. I have found some similar but the screw hole patterns are off just enough that I would have to drill at least one new hole per light.

Thanks

https://forum.supraboats.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you call your local dealer, they can tell you the maker/model that was used that year. Since it was 2012, I wonder if you find the exact match. I would assume most companies have better/new/different models, more efficient models, different LED, but it's worth a try.

It's not hard to fill any hole with some 5200.

For the new light, you might want to check the brightness before installing - compare both lights in the dark.
    Not sure how OCD you are if one light is brighter than the other (new and old).

Good luck.
    2018 Supra SL400

^^^^ Some good points. Will be hard pressed to to find the exact light still in production today. So plan to fill some holes. Also, light intensity and hue may be different, so replacing just one light may be noticeable.
    Last edited by Wylietunes; 01-14-2021 at 08:56 PM.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

There was a guy on the Mastercraft Forum that did an excellent write up about testing several brands of LED lights. I will see if I can find it.

What are recall, at the end of the day, you GET what you PAY for. Better lights were more expensive as the basic drain plug light hardly threw out much light at all.
    2018 Supra SL400

Hey MLA, you commented on this one too:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....-Liquid-Lumens
    2018 Supra SL400

Interested in what you come with to replace as I have the same exact lights on mine being 2012 mode also.
    Mine both currently work but good to bookmark thread for future in event they quit working.
    I hope mine last long time and maybe they will since I don’t use them but once a year.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242