Default 2017 Supra SA Parts

Hi, Were can i find the part number or a price for a Walk Thru Screen for a Supra SA400? I'm also looking for the part number and potential price for Rear Extension for the Bimini Top. Can you some point me in the right direction?

Contact your local dealer for the windscreen.

There really isn’t a good online source for part numbers and pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As @LarryArizona said, dealer is the best location to get the number. Once you have that, you can look around the interweb.

Every so often sites like Great Lakes Skipper will have Supra parts from older models. Might get lucky, but do not count on sites like that having all the various years and model numbers.

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/su...-bl-9621040037
    2018 Supra SL400

Per the windscreen, if can find someone to measure the same model year for you, you might look into getting one made.

I'm not sure if that is a universal size or they have different sizes for the different models.

The ones from Supra have some fancy etching on them. To me, I would care less if it had etching on that. 99% percent of the time it just sits in the passenger storage location, but it's NICE to have on colder spring and fall evenings heading back to the dock.
    2018 Supra SL400

Yup exactly I could care less if it’s an OEM version of this. Just looking for something for spring and fall! The wife will be thrilled if I can find one. Thanks all for the advice!