Default Wake plate won’t move

So I’m having problems with my wake plate 2008supra 21v has new pump from Bennett pump will work if manipulated with a hot wire from the battery has new relay just installed yesterday
    At the end of last year I put new pump on when the key was in acc position relay would bounce back and forth until you moved trim tab switch then it would stop all good plate would function as it should until boat was shut off next time boat was started have to repeat figured it was the relay fast forward to spring this year got new relay installed yesterday now I have nothing ?
    Any one have access the a wiring schematic to these boats thanks

Default Any luck? I purchased what inmar said was a replacement but it will not move at all

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant View Post
    So I’m having problems with my wake plate 2008supra 21v has new pump from Bennett pump will work if manipulated with a hot wire from the battery has new relay just installed yesterday
    At the end of last year I put new pump on when the key was in acc position relay would bounce back and forth until you moved trim tab switch then it would stop all good plate would function as it should until boat was shut off next time boat was started have to repeat figured it was the relay fast forward to spring this year got new relay installed yesterday now I have nothing ?
    Any one have access the a wiring schematic to these boats thanks
    The we have determined that it is the relay module, and the only one that inmar has as a replacement does not work even though it has the same plug and play wire connections. Were you ever able to get working?