Default Anyone have dash panels I can borrow for 1 week?

I have a 97 Comp Classic that needed dash panels. Couldn't find a source for them. So I made new ones that have the carbon fiber look, like the originals. It was a lot of trial and error testing materials and processes to get the graphics right.
    I would like to create a template for other models as well. So if you have original dash panels laying around, pieces of panels, or are willing to take the 30-40 minutes to remove yours and allow me to put my hands on them for 1 week, please reach out to me so that we can work something out.
    In exchange, I will provide you with a new set of panels.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (89.6 KB, 47 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (99.4 KB, 48 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (41.0 KB, 45 views)
    Last edited by Jack-Slack; 03-05-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Are you looking for Dash panels for a 93 sunsport? I just had my switch panels custom cut from lexan. 20210223_210643.jpg

The primary focus at this time is the Comp’s. What I can produce right now will fit 94-97 classics, STS, & Kevlar models that I know of. I should have 87 panels in hand next week and in production within 4-5 weeks. Next on the list will be the 89 5 panel to produce if I can get my hands on any. The long term goal is to have all Supra models covered. I’d be interested in the sunsport panels to get measurements of the panels and graphics to create a file, I’m a little ways out from producing those at the moment, while focusing on the comps. However, if I had a set of Sunsport files created while waiting for someone willing to send me the 89 5 panels, the sunsport would be produced first though. Send me a PM if you’d be interested in contributing to the production of the sunsport panels by letting me take a look at them for a week. Thanks for your reply.