Question 2001 Supra SSV Project - Missing Rear Seat

Hi, new to the forum and this is my first post.

I recently purchased a 2001 Launch SSV that I plan to restore and get out on the water this summer. I'm hoping there is someone with the same model boat that will help me out. I'm missing some of the interior seat parts to the boat and would greatly appreciate pictures to help me figure out the interior of this boat. I'm initially interested in pictures that show how the rear bench can be removed and any and all separate pieces and supports the bench has to support it and hold it in place.

I have all the bow cushions back through the walk through windshield to the cushion that goes over the built-in cooler. I have the drivers seat and one more cushion that I believe goes between the "ice cooler" seat and the rear bench. There are two metal brackets on the bottom of this cushion, but I have no supports and I'm very unsure how to mount / support this seat cushion. Let me know if you don't think that is the proper location for the cushion.

I think I'm missing the entire rear bench bottom and all supports that the rear bench needs. I think I just need the supports for the cushion between the rear bench and the "ice box" cushion. The back support cushions are still there since they all are bolted to the boat.

The pictures I see online for both the rear bench and the side seat make it look like there is a carpeted riser or support under the front edge of the seat. It does not seem like this is enough to support the seats so I'm curious to what all I am missing from the interior.

If someone had the rear bench and supports they wanted to sell, I'd be very interested. So far, my online searching has not found anything to purchase let a lone help me figure out what parts I'm missing.

I suspect I'll be fabricating my own rear seat cushion and supports.

Thanks in advance for anyone that is willing to help me out with some pictures showing their rear bench parts.

John

Question 2001 Supra SSV Project - Missing Rear Seat

Update on my interior seating pictures request. Still hoping someone with a similar 2001 Supra Launch SSV can share some pictures to help me more.

I found a you tube video that almost shows what I'm looking to see. I captured this picture of what I call the "side seat" being lifted to show the storage area below. I highlighted with a blue outline one of the pieces I'm missing. This missing piece supports the front edge of the cushion being lifted up in the picture.

Under Side Seat Highlight.jpg

There is a metal bracket on the back of this piece that I'm curious about better understanding the purpose. There also appears to be a strap on the right side that might help hold the piece in place. I circled these in Red in the picture. What else holds this piece in place.

Also curious about a similar support for the rear bench seat and how it is held in place and is it one long piece from side to side? Is the seat cushion also one piece for a 2001 Supra Launch SSV?

Thanks in advance for the help!!