Default Need Carpet for 2015 SE450!

Hey everyone, I just purchased my 2015 SE450 and on the way home the main piece of carpet which covers the back of the boat was not properly snapped down and flew out. My carpet color is grey and I was wondering if anyone has one laying around and is willing to sell it. I am also curious whether you would recommend converting to GatorStep instead. I just don’t want to drop 1k right after buying the boat.

Default Need Carpet for 2015 SE450!

Quote Originally Posted by jharri7140 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just purchased my 2015 SE450 and on the way home the main piece of carpet which covers the back of the boat was not properly snapped down and flew out. My carpet color is grey and I was wondering if anyone has one laying around and is willing to sell it. I am also curious whether you would recommend converting to GatorStep instead. I just don’t want to drop 1k right after buying the boat.
    I had carpet in my last boat, but it was glued down. At least your setup has snaps.

I have Gator Step and would not go back. Even if carpet lasts longer, I would still pick the newer flooring materials - Gator Step or Sea Dek. Plus, they offer colors that will match your boat and you can customize it with other designs, logos, etc. And yes, you will be 1k+ lighter in the pocket. I would pick the Mastercraft snap in material, Deckadence, over carpet.

Are you on social media? If so I would post something on Facebook. You may find someone who redid their interior and has the carpet sitting around. A lot more 'eyes' on that medial platform.
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 03-15-2021 at 09:42 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Sweet thank you for the help, I said carpet but it is a material very similar to the Deckadence, I am on the fence on which route to go but I have to decide fast as GatorStep is taking 10-12 weeks to ship with COVID and summer is coming up quick.