Default 1989 Supra Comp & Perfect Pass?

I'm considering adding Perfect Pass -The Star Gazer Wake Edition S. Does anyone have experience in adding Perfect Pass to an older Supra Comp? Is it worth the investment? I have a 1989 Supra Comp TS6m in mint condition, love the wake for skiing and foil board! It owes me nothing... It's been a great boat and would hate to get rid of it to "upgrade" to find out I purchased someone else's problem. I don't have too much experience with perfect pass but was pulled behind a boat last summer with it and thought it was great.

I'd have a local dealer install it to make sure it's done right... All in it's about a $1,700... Any input is appreciated!

Thanks

I have a boat with GPS zero off and a 92 comp without . Although it does make it easier on the driver it would not be worth it to me.

Thanks Michael...

I’m installing Ridesteady on my 1991 because I want to make it easy on the wife while driving.
    Found an open box unit never installed. I will install myself, not close to the price you listed so hopefully worth it for me.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

I installed PP Stargazer on my 2000 Launch - it was an easy install. I have had two boats without it and if you drive frequently you can tell by the sound of the engine and size of the wake what speed you are at, but it takes time to learn it.

With PP driving is less stressful as I can focus on what is around me and the skier. Definitely easier to hold speed for newer drivers. As a rider a big pro is a more consistent speed.

The only con may be price, but I find it well worth the price.

If your serious about skiing a PP is the best up grade you could do to a comp. You'll have a grate pull even when the wife is driving.

Thanks td in nc... Scheduled to have it installed in a couple weeks. Lots if good reviews and I'm looking forward to using it...

Quote Originally Posted by Hagman View Post
    If your serious about skiing a PP is the best up grade you could do to a comp. You'll have a grate pull even when the wife is driving.
    That's one of my biggest reasons! I always try to tell her it was a good pull (any pull is better than none) no matter how well she did. This should make every pull a great pull and take some of the speed control stress out of the equation...