Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very nice!

I think it would look too out of place on a gray and white boat so I vote for the gray as well. text to speech online free unlimited
    Last edited by Budsetchloa; 05-09-2021 at 02:32 PM.

That looks exactly like the platform I have on my '05 24' Launch! I'll be checking out the Seadek ASAP! Tired of cleaning black footprints off all the vinyl. Question...Did you remove the original black rubber inserts first or did you just install the new material right over the old?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by imjustjack View Post
    That looks exactly like the platform I have on my '05 24' Launch! I'll be checking out the Seadek ASAP! Tired of cleaning black footprints off all the vinyl. Question...Did you remove the original black rubber inserts first or did you just install the new material right over the old?
    Thanks!
    I removed and definitely recommend doing the same for the seadek to properly stick. I removed the existing black stiff and also used mineral spirits to thoroughly clean the pad before applying. Not too bad. Get a scraper or some flat tool to pry up the black pads in large pieces
    2002 Supra Legacy
    1991 Alumacraft Lunker
    Old Town Discovery canoe

Quote Originally Posted by JBreezy View Post
    I removed and definitely recommend doing the same for the seadek to properly stick. I removed the existing black stiff and also used mineral spirits to thoroughly clean the pad before applying. Not too bad. Get a scraper or some flat tool to pry up the black pads in large pieces
    Thanks! I'll post how the platform looks once new pad is installed.