Default 2017 SA Ballast Upgrade

Hi all, just sold my Tige RZX3 and purchased a 2017 SA and I'm so pumped to get that baby out. I searched through the forums for a guide or discussion about decreasing the fill/drain times of the ballast system. Looks like there are 3 Jabsco pumps in total. HAs anyone modified the existing system and can you tell me what you did or if there was already a discussion on this could you please point me in the direction to the thread. Thanks, I look forward to being a part of the Supra community!
    TarasSupra.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Hi all, just sold my Tige RZX3 and purchased a 2017 SA and I'm so pumped to get that baby out. I searched through the forums for a guide or discussion about decreasing the fill/drain times of the ballast system. Looks like there are 3 Jabsco pumps in total. HAs anyone modified the existing system and can you tell me what you did or if there was already a discussion on this could you please point me in the direction to the thread. Thanks, I look forward to being a part of the Supra community!
    TarasSupra.jpg
    Nice ride.

Yea, the 17s had 3 pumps.

In the 18s they switched to the G6 system - 6 pumps. Same ones, just three more. I have a 18 SL, they work well. They also switched to more pumps for the autowake system. Helps move water around to meet pitch and roll numbers.

Did you try the Wakemakers site?

I know I read about it, not sure if it was here, social media, or the Moomba site.
    If I find it, I will link it to this post.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Congrats, that looks like a really sharp and clean SA.

Bounce over to the moomba forum, it’s much more useful to modern Supra’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gents. I'll dig into it when it gets here. Just thought someone would have done the job already. I really wanted the 18 because of those two items just couldn't find one at all reasonably priced.

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk