Default Side decals and stripes

Hi everyone, I have some sample pictures of decals and stripes as I am replacing mine. Have the original roll of stripes but the glue has dried to the baking paper. Anyone have some that are still good or suggestions on where to have them made?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vinylstriping.com (VS) or Hullstripes.com (HS) or can make any stripes, any color you want.

https://vinylstriping.com/boat-striping/

I have ended up going with VS for my new Comp striping and also helping 2 other forum members on here, re-stripe their boat.

Jack ([email protected]) at VS is very accommodating and very quick to reply when I email him. VS sends large samples out with numbers on the back so you know exactly what you are getting. Just ask for colors that you are looking for. They use Avery and 3M products which matched to my Rider stripes better. Now, they don't do in-house work so your order will be 150 feet of striping. I was in no rush and have plenty of leftover down the road to use or sell. Pricing wasn’t terrible either so no big deal.

HS uses 3M vinyl only and I wanted to use a different red and blue. HS keeps their production in house and quick to ship and you can order just the quantity you need. Their samples were smaller than a dime which made it hard to decide on color choice.

This is what I ordered for my Comp from VS. I know your colors will be different. Just putting it out there for people who may want to duplicate the rainbow stripe. Not sure you could match those older colors you have, but maybe they have something similar or fresher.

As ordered:
    1007 yellow
    1/4” width
    No spacing
    1010 tangerine 1/2” width
    No spacing
    76 red 1” width

The stripe is one unit and comes with transfer paper.

The blue stripe is separate and underneath stripes by 1/4”
    The blue stripe is 3/8” Avery 1016 Blue. (darker than blue stripe used originally by Supra)

PM if you need any assistance. Be glad to help. I use a local guy that cuts all the waves and other graphics if necessary.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder