Hybrid View

Default 2019 SA Ballast Options

Question - new to Supra but not new to Wakesurfing. We are currently in the process of finding a new boat. Our centurion Enzo is in the process of being sold and were eyeing up a low hour 2019 Supra SA to upgrade to. My question is around ballast options. Were there multiple ballast options on these boats when build/ordered new? I am seeing different drain configurations on these SA's when looking online. Some have 1 drain port and some have 3 ballast drain ports on the side of the boat which is puzzling to me?

Can anyone shine some light on this?

Much appreciated! Excited to get in to our first Supra!

G6 ballast system has 6 pumps. 2 per bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Ballast is a standard on all boats, meaning you cannot order more or less ballast.

For the SA or SL, people are adding 500-1000#s depending on your crew size. Lead or plumbing bags under the seats.

Back on 2019, the SA came with 3500#s of ballast. Dry Weight was around 5000-5400#s.

2019 SAs has ballast bags in the back lockers. 2020 went to sub floor ballast.

2018 SLs had sub floor ballast. First Supra to have this option.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Ballast is a standard on all boats, meaning you cannot order more or less ballast.

For the SA or SL, people are adding 500-1000#s depending on your crew size. Lead or plumbing bags under the seats.

Back on 2019, the SA came with 3500#s of ballast. Dry Weight was around 5000-5400#s.

2019 SAs has ballast bags in the back lockers. 2020 went to sub floor ballast. venge io

2018 SLs had sub floor ballast. First Supra to have this option.

Thanks for the advice! I have been looking at the mission delta 2. With the shaper I was hoping to be able to load equally in the rear and just switch the device side to side.

Quote Originally Posted by lindakash View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I have been looking at the mission delta 2. With the shaper I was hoping to be able to load equally in the rear and just switch the device side to side.
    On which Supra model are you adding a shaper?