Hello, long time boater first time Supra Owner. I have loved the Supras since the first TS6 showed up on our lake in the mid-80’s. I purchased a 2009 Launch 22SSV in January as a one owner meticulously cared for boat. My whole family is excited to have it.

Buying a boat in January in Indiana is a risk since the State is pretty much a frozen tundra, so I bought on faith. I was a little nervous when I got it on the water a couple of weeks ago. Good news, all major mechanicals checked out! Bad news, ran into two issues. I could use some guidance.

1. The ballast pumps will kick on, but not moving water. I believe this is just a priming issue. I see lots of posts on this so I will dig into the forum for this one.
2. The bigger issue which has me concerned is that the perfect pass would not power up. I have read several posts. I know that 2007-2009 have the integrated dash with PP software integrated by Supra. I have talked to Supra and learned that the boat being over 10 years old is “out of support” (I will reserve my rant for a later time). Has anyone dug into one of these from a troubleshooting perspective? The fact that it will not power up feels more like a fuse, bad ground of a bad switch than a failed module. I noted that the center display works, but will not enter setup either. Literally, the only dash buttons that appear to work are the up and down arrows.

I would appreciate the insight from those that have gone before me. I really have combed the forum so I will apologize now if I have missed a post on this.