Hybrid View

Default For owners of 2001 Supra Launch SS Direct Drive: Driver Seat bushing attachment?

Need help:

I brought 2001 Supra Launch SS Direct Drive into a shop and upon them taking the driver seat off they lost the plastic bushing that goes over stem.
    So if you take off the seat you will see the plastic bushing to goes over the stem of seat - that is what I am looking for.

If you know or have this boat to check, can you please check for me which one I need? Maybe post a picture of it if possible.
    Thank you for all of your help if possible.

tstat

Quote Originally Posted by tstatton View Post
    Need help:

I brought 2001 Supra Launch SS Direct Drive into a shop and upon them taking the driver seat off they lost the plastic bushing that goes over stem.
    So if you take off the seat you will see the plastic bushing to goes over the stem of seat - that is what I am looking for.

If you know or have this boat to check, can you please check for me which one I need? Maybe post a picture of it if possible.
    Thank you for all of your help if possible.

tstat

Does this work? It does for the 1990 Sunsport Springfield pole mounted seat.

https://www.cascadedepot.com/search-...092171000+%091

Default Thank you that was it .. 2 7/8th size

That was it .. I needed the 2 7/8th size.. I was worried that the piece was not made anymore but looks pretty universal
    Thank you for your time in replying

Tstat