Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: supra comp ts6m

Default supra comp ts6m

I Have a supra comp ts6m trying to find out what to use for the drain that goes through the bolt in plastic pan for drives foot area?

It had a chromed aluminum pc of pipe don't know if that's original? The battery has a rubber hose.

The last pan I installed I didn't put the hole in it at all . It just dumps the water on the back side of the stringer. If you are a good driver you shouldn't get water there . If you do a towel works well to remove it.

Thanks for the reply. Still a little confused. Dumps down in the bilge through the stringer? I guess your talking about water getting there from dipping the nose? I was thinking the water that drips off you or off the driver. I did some stinger repair and plugged the hole and made a new box for the pan and some floor repair. I was thinking about not using the pan since it is pretty damaged was to maybe use the front of the pan because I think that hump keeps the gear up in the nose? Thinking about running the carpet down the sides and putting a pc of teak in the bottom. Please let me know of any suggestion you may have or even where to find a new pan. Definitely a newbie here.

You will need to post pics . I don't follow what you are talking about?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1959120210429_084408.jpg20210429_084408.jpg20210429_084259.jpg20210429_084259.jpg

here are the pics the hole in the bottum of this pan had a pipe going through stringer thinking about not reinstalling pan and just putting carpet down there or teak.
    Last edited by jmcclain73; 04-30-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Don't throw the pan away . They are not available anymore.

So re drill the stringer or not?

If so install what as a pipe?

You know anybody that want the pan?

Just gonna install plasteak down there unless you sea an issue with that or carpet?????

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain73 View Post
    So re drill the stringer or not?

If so install what as a pipe?

You know anybody that want the pan?

Just gonna install plasteak down there unless you sea an issue with that or carpet?????

For what its worth I have original pan and it has a small drain hole in one corner that allows water
    to end up in bilge area.
    That said I always lay an old towel in the pan simply to keep my feet dry and the pan as well. Done this for years.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Don't throw the pan away . They are not available anymore.
    Since when? I was able to get a brand new one from Skiers Choice a few years back when I did my restoration. Anyway, I did not drill a hole in the pan and just use it as a tray to trap what little water ends up there to soak up with towels.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

My dealer pugged that hole before took the boat home. He said it was a stupid idea that would lead to premature stringer rot. There's always a towel somewhere in the boat.