Default 1990 supra marauder restoration

Hello every one this is my first post on here and I need some help with my supra, it is a 1990 marauder with a 454 gm big block. I got this boat in April as a project boat with soft floors, the problem is now that the boat is starting to come back together I don't know where some of the pieces went as I did not take the boat apart, the previous owner did. All the parts are there its just I'm not sure where they went. I will upload a pic of the parts and hoses I'm talking about.There is the chrome vent that goes on the side of the boat but I'm not sure where the vents run too since there not very long, there also the big piece of vent that is also short and last the small carpeted panel. image0.jpg

Are you talking about the front vents or rear?

The front vents.

The front vents on my comps go through the floor in the front into the bilge area.

Is there anyway I could see a picture? If not that’s ok, the vent hoses are not long enough to reach to the floor.

Use the search bar on the top right look for my thread[ MY QUICK FLUFF & BUFF HAS GONE AWRY] on page 6 it shows the new floor going in. The 4 round holes are for the 4 tubes coming from the front vents. I will look at my Sunsport today it has side vents by the windshield.