Default What material is used for rudder port reinforcement?

I've damaged the rudder port, and I can't find any fiberglass shops that can do the work in a timely fashion, so I might have to do it myself. What is this laminated material that looks like plywood? It delaminated from the stress, so it needs to be replaced (or possibly repaired, but I doubt I can get it out with destroying it). Thanks.

rudder port.jpg

Most likely plywood, if you are pre-composite stringers which is '91 then definitely plywood.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

It's a 2001. I thought they advertised that there was no wood in it, but that may just be the stringers. Either way, I assume there are better materials than plywood to use in the repair, so the real question is what *should* I use?

Looks like Marine grade plywood to me . If you use plywood go to www.rotdoctor.com and get their CPES coat the wood 3-4 coats after you drill the holes then glass it in. I have heard some use Coosa composite board but I have no direct knowledge of it.

The material is some sort of filler. Anybody know what it is?
    20210605_100351 (2).jpg

It appears to be talc bog - polyester resin + talc. Could be other fillers instead or in addition to talc.