Default 2001 Launch Spark Plugs

Probably a dumb question -
    I am leaving For vacation tomorrow - Pulling the boat to Smith Mountain Lake and I will be picking the boat up from storage on the way. So I'll be changing plugs when I get there. That means I won't have a Spark lug with me for reference when I get to the parts store. Can anyone give me a reference # for Spark Plugs for the 5.7 liter in the 2001 Launch?

Or is it as simple as asking for a plug that fits a GM 5.7 liter for that year?

Thanks for any replies I might get!

Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltrain View Post
    Probably a dumb question -
    I am leaving For vacation tomorrow - Pulling the boat to Smith Mountain Lake and I will be picking the boat up from storage on the way. So I'll be changing plugs when I get there. That means I won't have a Spark lug with me for reference when I get to the parts store. Can anyone give me a reference # for Spark Plugs for the 5.7 liter in the 2001 Launch?

Or is it as simple as asking for a plug that fits a GM 5.7 liter for that year?

Thanks for any replies I might get!

Roll
    My 04' 5.7 TBI takes MR43LTS plugs. I'm 99% sure yours are the same. FYI- I talked with an Indmar tech and he said it was a waste upgrading to Platinum plugs. Those are for later model engines with CATS.

Quote Originally Posted by secondsupra2004 View Post
    My 04' 5.7 TBI takes MR43LTS plugs. I'm 99% sure yours are the same. FYI- I talked with an Indmar tech and he said it was a waste upgrading to Platinum plugs. Those are for later model engines with CATS.
    Thanks for your help!!!

Roll

No problem. Have a great vacation.