Default Gauges for 1989 Comp/Conbrio TS6M

Going through the dash on my 1989 Conbrio (351W) for a number of reasons and am trying to chase a temperature gauge thats pegged high. I changed the sender last year so don't think its that, I'll probably run new wires for the gauge to be sure but I'm also leaning toward replacing all of the gauges both for aesthetics and some gauges are questionable. It looks like the gauges I have are the original VDO black gauges with white writing. Does anyone have a source for these gauges, from what I found, it seems they don't make this style anymore?

Thanks!
    '89 Conbrio

Quote Originally Posted by jwwalk View Post
    Going through the dash on my 1989 Conbrio (351W) for a number of reasons and am trying to chase a temperature gauge thats pegged high. I changed the sender last year so don't think its that, I'll probably run new wires for the gauge to be sure but I'm also leaning toward replacing all of the gauges both for aesthetics and some gauges are questionable. It looks like the gauges I have are the original VDO black gauges with white writing. Does anyone have a source for these gauges, from what I found, it seems they don't make this style anymore?

Thanks!
    I had to replace a couple gauges on my 89' Conbrio, and used Faria gauges I believe. Closest ones I could find at the time. They were not an exact match, but I didn't want to replace all of them.
    Just curious, how long have you owned yours? I had mine 24 years and sold it in 19'. Needed a little bigger boat and the stringers were going on the 89'. It was in great shape, but I didn't want to spend $4000.00 on new stringers and floor. When I first bought it, I almost sunk it after getting hit by (2) big rollers coming into a no wake zone and the bow down. Learned my lesson after that.

Thanks for the response! I've had it since fall 2011 or spring 2012...can't remember when I got it. It is a smaller boat for sure compared to the other boats on the lake but we don't need a huge wake boat and have a pontoon to hang out on if the lake gets too rough. For sure have taken a roller or 2 over the bow so we stay off the lake when surfers are out or on holidays
    Living on the lake and having the boat on a hoist instead of sitting in the water helps! The stringers in this are still fine, I check all the time for soft spots!
    '89 Conbrio