Question 2019 Supra SE 550 Power Tower Will go up but not down.

Hi everyone, first time posting in this group, so my family owns a 2019 Supra SE and we got it back from the dealership after being in storage and drove it to our family lake house about 4 hours away. Between the time the dealership would have dewinterized the boat and the time we got it to our cottage we found that the tower will now go up, but will not go down. We have contacted the dealership and they said it was most likely some switch came loose in the panel on the tower and we could check it on our own, so my father and I checked that (which was a hassle because some of the screws were somehow so stripped that we had to drill them out and replace) but we checked the connections, and made sure the battery was on and connected but we are still not having any luck getting this fixed. Has anyone else had this problem in the past? And did you have any luck fixing it? (Really trying to save the 4 hour trip of driving it all the way down and back up again) Also, I know in the past right after we got the boat we had an alternator problem and had to have that replaced, so any suggestions or info anyone may have on this is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Did you check all the tower breaker switches?

If it goes up but not down, the down switch is likely broken, unhook wires from down switch and touch them together to see if tower goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having a similar issue with a 2021 SA, did you solve this issue?
    Thanks

There have been a few issues with the buttons going bad.

Actually it’s the plastic piece under the button you press on.

I had my down button replaced on my 2018 SL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400