Hi everyone, first time posting in this group, so my family owns a 2019 Supra SE and we got it back from the dealership after being in storage and drove it to our family lake house about 4 hours away. Between the time the dealership would have dewinterized the boat and the time we got it to our cottage we found that the tower will now go up, but will not go down. We have contacted the dealership and they said it was most likely some switch came loose in the panel on the tower and we could check it on our own, so my father and I checked that (which was a hassle because some of the screws were somehow so stripped that we had to drill them out and replace) but we checked the connections, and made sure the battery was on and connected but we are still not having any luck getting this fixed. Has anyone else had this problem in the past? And did you have any luck fixing it? (Really trying to save the 4 hour trip of driving it all the way down and back up again) Also, I know in the past right after we got the boat we had an alternator problem and had to have that replaced, so any suggestions or info anyone may have on this is greatly appreciated. Thank you!