Thread: Delivery time

Default Delivery time

Anybody receive a new Supra lately? Trying to gauge timing. Had a May build date that came and went. Supposedly started building it last week. Dealer does not have much info which is surprising.

Appreciate any insight.

Took a factory tour last week and they were cranking out boats still. In fact, 2022’s start Tuesday July 5th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you have a deposit down?

If not, better get talking, dealers have been taking deposits on their allotted build slots for 2022s. Some late 21s got pushed to 22s.

Factory switches production this time of the year for the new models.

Have not heard much on the specific current parts shortages, besides the heaters. Dealers will install them later.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 07-01-2021 at 08:34 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Default Delivery time

I agree, might be too late for some dealers, they have been reserving 2022 build slots since January when 2021 build slots sold out.

If your local dealer is out, I am not sure if you can simply go to the next sales region to custom order.

SC dealers have territorial rules on boat sales.

Not that it matters, but expect significant price increases on 2022’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a problem with them and I had a June build date but the dealer would not talk to me at all. I asked the company representatives how this was possible. I was told that this is not a problem with the dealer but with the broker who makes the delivery. The delivery service is provided by a third party, so it's better to contact them directly. I also contacted newgistics tracking service, but they reassured me that they can track parcels and tell me the estimated date of delivery. Sorry, but the quarantine has passed and there should be no delays. I did not hesitate to order any delivery through newgistics and I did not want to use any dealer service. No complaints so far.
    Last edited by dinaywhat; 10-13-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Some dealers may be too late; they have been reserving 2022 construction spaces since January, when 2021 build slots sold out.

I'm not sure whether you can just move to the next sales area to custom order if your local dealer is out.

Boat sales in South Carolina are governed by territorial restrictions.

cupcake 2048