I just purchases a used 2003 Supra Launch. We absolutely love the boat - it was just what we have been looking for for years. It does, however have a few things that we wonder about:

1. We noticed that the two speedometers will falter at the same time. Getting under the boat i can only find one sensor. What's the point of having two speedometers and only one sensor?

2. The boat takes on a small amount of water all the time. I probably pump out half a gallon each morning, and when we are underway, it seems even to get into the bilge even more. Is this normal?

3. The steering is unbelievably tight. Although I'm getting a great workout for my biceps, this too seems to be a bit much. I found on some threads that talk about replacing the steering cable which we are going to do. Hope this fixes it.

4. Intermittent instruments. The volt meter seems to work only once in a while when it feels like it, and the tachometer seems completely dead. (Although the hour meter is ticking along just fine) Any thoughts/comments?

I appreciate any comments/information that anyone might have, thanks.